We envision the Educational Technology Center as a department, leading, advocating, innovative and providing the university of Santo Tomas-Legazpi community access to information technology resources and services based on international quality standards, ISO: 2015 by 2021.
- With our expertise in information technology, we the Educational Technology Center commit ourselves to:
- The development, upgrade and recommendation of information systems;
- The availability, integrity, and confidentiality of digital data;
- The enhancements of academic programs through educational media, tools and various delivery platforms;
- The maintenance and modernization of computers and other information technology equipment;
- The building of excellent technology infrastructure; and
- The provision of exceptional technical services.
- Moral and Spiritual Formation
- To participate in the moral and spiritual institutional activities.
- To impart technical knowledge in service to the community.
- To promote within the university work ethic in the spirit of service, collegiality, and solidarity;
- To participate in social, political, economic, cultural and environmental advocacies and programs of the University;
- To promote health of mind and body through sustained wellness programs.
- To provide the teaching personnel with a secured and reliable alternative learning environment to supplement the traditional delivery of instruction in the form of digital and online modes.
- To lead in the training and mentoring of the teaching personnel in the e-learning practices and needs.
Governance and Management
- To protect information from being accessed by unauthorized parties.
- To ensure the authenticity and availability of information from being accessed by authorized parties.
- To keep modernized information technology setup, tools, and equipment.
- To fully implement ISO systems and procedures.